Saturday, September 18, 2010

Spring Festival is coming

Spring Festival is coming, wish you all Happy New Year, Oh. I am a girl, a little girl sour Petty tendencies. The time period when I was unemployed, my own spiritual pillar is to become beautiful. I want a woman beautiful, but the external manifestations is the body and face. So I went to trying to lose weight, every day a different mask affixed to his face. I think this is my life. to work now though, but I love these. I like Nothing in the gym when it has a vent to my feelings, on the day of classes need to have a relaxed way, this way, relax, let my body become the devil together.herve leger And when I lay in bed , apply the mask, stood next to the music, I feel this is what I want in life, although I am poor. Ha ha. so I want to lose weight and beauty is not only a means to make their own beautiful, more importantly
is a means to their own life experience. I must say that herve leger dress I want to be in the end these. Orange baked beauty is not lit m-minute soak in warm water, put oven baked until a micro-focus can to New Year's when the mouth, and not only to make a good head, but more importantly is that it's nutritional value. Oranges can reduce the body's blood fat and cholesterol, but also to skin care. However, Chinese medicine, orange level of temperature, eat more easily lit, will there tongue sores, dry mouth, dry throat pain and pulse rate and so on. So how can both enjoy a delicious, not lit it? Professor herve leger bandage dress Yang Li told the hospital minutes to micro-focus so far. This element of orange peel, such as volatile oil, hesperidin, vitamin B, C, etc. can penetrate into orange go, not only beauty, not lit. Yang Li pointed out that the orange Paper as a good medicine, also known as , spleen effect. In addition, orange peel and also cough

No comments:

Post a Comment