Friday, September 10, 2010

Sue found Behrman smelling strongly of juniper berries in his dimly lighted den below

Sue found Behrman smelling strongly of juniper berries in his dimly lighted den below. In one corner was a blank canvas on an easel that had been waiting there for twenty-five years to receive the first line of the masterpiece. She told him of Johnsy's fancy, and how she feared she would, indeed, light and fragile as P90X a leaf herself, float away, when her slight hold upon the world grew weaker.
Old Behrman , with his red eyes plainly streaming, shouted his contempt and derision for such idiotic imaginings.
confounded vine? I haf not heard of such a thing. No, I will not bose as a model for your fool hermit-dunderhead. Vy do you allow dot silly pusiness to come in der brain of her? Ach, dot poor leetle Miss Yohnsy . for me, you needn't. But I think you are a horrid old - old flibbertigibbet. . I come mit you. For half an hour p90x workout I haf peen trying to say dot I am ready to bose. Gott! dis is not any blace in which one so goot as Miss Yohnsy shall lie sick. Some day I vill baint a masterpiece, and ve shall all go away. Gott! yes. fearfully at the ivy vine. Then they looked at each other for a moment without speaking. A persistent, cold rain was falling, mingled with snow. p90x dvd set Behrman, in his old blue shirt, took his seat as the hermit miner on an upturned kettle for a rock.
When Sue awoke from an hour's sleep the next morning she found Johnsy with dull, wide-open eyes staring at the drawn green shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment